13 Jul 2011

Ramadhan 2011 is coming!

Assalaamu Alaikom, girls! :o)

As we all know, Ramadhan 2011 is coming and I bet you're all excited! 
Actually, as Ramadhan didn't start yet, I'm showing you this video of our Sister Amena, which is about some preparations and which deals with Ramadhan, itself.
I hope you enjoy:


 

As Sister Amena already says in the video, we should try to concentrate on our deen and Imaan whilst the sacred month, subhan'Allah.
It's a month in which we should try to be as close to Allah (swt) as we can, and it's up to ourselves how we try to manage this.
Actualy, I would say staying away fom the Internet or TV is one great idea, because, to my mind, these are the 2 major distractions, that sometimes hinder us from worshipping Allah (swt) properly, astaghfir'Allah.
In the last two weeks before Ramadhan, we should try to concentrate more on the Holy Qur'an and the prayer, the Salaah, so that it won't be too hard for us whilst the sacred month.
Furthermore, we should try not to gossip or say bad things. Actually, we should never do that, but to me, in the month of Ramadhan it's even more important to take this into consideration.
There is a proverb which says: "Think about what you want to say" or something like that, LOL, and I think, this is a good proverb in this case, because we should think about what we're going to say, but as many people don't do that, they should try not to talk that much. That sounds awkward, but it can be of usage.
There are many ways how to prepare for Ramadhan, but I think the points I mentioned are actually the most important one's. If I forgot anything, then just put it in the comment box, insha'Allah. Thank you.

By the way, Sister Amena's outfit looks great, masha'Allah! 

Last but not least, I hope you're all going to have a great month, insha'Allah, and that it'll be easy for all of us. May Allah (swt) help us to challenge it, and may HE (swt) accept the fasting, insha'Allah.

Have a blessed day and insha'Allah, a blessed Ramadhan! :)
Was Salaamu Alaikom, Sisters!

No comments:

Post a Comment